Tuesday, April 23, 2013

F.O.T.D (4/23/13)

Today I was getting ready and I decided I need to start posting F.O.T.D blogs. I haven't done any at all but i love looking at other bloggers F.O.T.D so i figure why not, I know just like my self that there are other young woman who are interested in what others are wearing and buying so below i will have some product listed below that I used.. Thanks for reading.


Face:
Eucerin lotion with 15 SPF
Nyx Stay matte not flat powder foundation
Too Faced Bronzer(chocolate soleil)/ Blush (pinch my petals) duo

Eyes:
Maybelline color tattoo 40 Seashore Frosts (Summer limited edition)
Nyx Love in Paris lip08 Let them eat cake
Milani liquid eye 01Black
Maybelline The Rocket Mascara

Lips:
Revlon 011 Stormy Pink Matte
Too Faced Glamour Gloss Sex Pot

I wanted to post pictures to go along with this post but I'm having some downloading issues. : / So please stay tuned for those coming soon.
If you would like a review of any of the products let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment